My name says quite a bit. I am not a scientist. But science is one of my passions. Few things are as important as understanding the world we live in, and scientific investigation is the best way we know of to do that. So if I can help promote science, scientists and technological advancement in even the smallest way, this blog will be worth it.
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Stuffed animals have skeletons and real animals are filled with fluff...right? http://tinyurl.com/282ffjp 6 years ago
- Good news: Courts rule vaccinations don't cause autism. Bad news: courts shouldn't be ruling on sci matters! http://tinyurl.com/28o6r6d 6 years ago
- Science. It may just save your life. https://notascientist.wordpress.com/ 6 years ago
- What's your favorite way to travel through time? Police box? Delorean? Hot tub? 7 years ago
- I'm not a scientist, but if dinosaurs are 10 mil years older, that looks like bad news for young-earthers. http://tinyurl.com/y8blk3t 7 years ago